Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

asterix aplication

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
asterix

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: asterix aplication   asterix aplication EmptySat Oct 23 2010, 16:22

1.Age / Sex / Location :25 years old,and Im from greece.

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any :Asterix4Fun(cardinal +30 skills) i dont have alt char

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with :i have sph sub and i can try

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?ovk but know im 2 1.5 week without clan

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her :iinfected

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff :maybie 7hour per day if i dont work maybie more

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know: im friendly and help my clan mates and friend also

8. Why would you like to join asdF:I want to test my skills at a clan with many enemies, and make new friends

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels : ihave elegia set +20 full atribute,+16 cp shirt,cloak +13,and jew rb set +10 i know my jew need work and im try to upgrade

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it: im not fun of ventrillo,but if some time you want me i can ofc
Back to top Go down
asterix

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterix aplication   asterix aplication EmptySat Oct 23 2010, 16:27

i fortgot my sigil +20 s80 ty
Back to top Go down
Donnie

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterix aplication   asterix aplication EmptySat Oct 23 2010, 19:34

your 'maybie' killed mah remaining genitals, srsly.
sweet emo or sth?

on serious note, as i recall u were terribad cardinal.
thou sth is better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
vDs

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterix aplication   asterix aplication EmptyMon Oct 25 2010, 12:59

I dont know if i can vote but i can say that is a pretty good and active bp, if u dont recruite her is welcome in my clan which need members like her ;D
Back to top Go down
Rutven

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterix aplication   asterix aplication EmptyMon Oct 25 2010, 13:20

vDs wrote:
I dont know if i can vote but i can say that is a pretty good and active bp, if u dont recruite her is welcome in my clan which need members like her ;D
I think is a HE...you can take it
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterix aplication   asterix aplication EmptyMon Oct 25 2010, 13:50

Rutven wrote:
vDs wrote:
I think is a HE...you can take it

that.

-1 , Denied.

Thank you for applying Exclamation
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

asterix aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: asterix aplication   asterix aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

asterix aplication
Page 1 of 1