Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Application of Violentia

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
violentia

Application of Violentia Empty
PostSubject: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptyThu Dec 02 2010, 14:26

1. Age / Sex / Location
19 years old / Male / Germany

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
Violentia - Duelist... I have also a Soultaker who's called Caligo

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
I can also play Tank, Dagger, Archer, Nuker, Grand, Titan and Dreadnoght

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
At first I was at PureHatredClan and my current clan is Kettle

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
I've talked to iEviscreator and Anwen. They told me about an application in this forum.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
I play every day between 4-5 hours. At March 2011 I've finished my school and have a job at morning. 2-3 days a week i meet my girlfriend but i play, if i meeting her, too.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
I'm really ambitious At School/Job, at Sport (I play Handball, goin' to Gym every day, jogging, etc) and also at L2.

8. Why would you like to join asdF
Well, I like to play in team, have castle sieges, mass pvp and I really like to play with so much pros in 1 clan.
In an effort to be one of the best players and the best duelist on the server I wanna be with a really nice, strong and great organized clan.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
Weapons : Eternal Core Duals +20 (Passiv PvP Patk/ Full Atri), Eversor Mace Health +20 (Passiv PvP Patk / Full Atri), Mamba Edge Crt. Dmg +20 (Passiv PvP Patk / Full Atri), Eternal Core Sword Focus +20 (Passiv PvP Patk / Full Atri) [At Caligo (Necro) I have Sacredium Acumen +20 (Passiv Matk / Full Atri) too.

Armor : Elegia Heavy and Light Set Both +20 Full Atri

Jewels : Baium Ring +20, AQ Ring +20, Beleth's Ring +20, Antharas Earring +20, Zaken's Earring +20, Valakas Necklace +20, Frintezza's Necklace +20

And I Have an AiO Gemstone

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it?
I'm able & willing to use it.

At last I have to thank you for reading my application and hope we can play together in near future. Smile

Back to top Go down
Alexees

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 01:14

Hes soo fucking awesome,i played with him under secret char and he might be the bestest around even moar than evis.+1111111111111 ofcccccccc

not.
Back to top Go down
violentia

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 02:24

lol, i never said i'm better then evis Very Happy in my opinon Evis is the best pvp player on the whole server^^
Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 10:01

um okay
Back to top Go down
Alexees

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 14:28

um okay x2
Back to top Go down
asdF
Admin
Admin
asdF

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 15:35

MKAY.
Back to top Go down
https://asdf.forum-nation.com
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptySat Dec 04 2010, 15:41

my eyes just turned blank....
they exploded with blood which was within, now on my face is a blood river.
Back to top Go down
espada

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 00:20

hi my tost is rdy?
Back to top Go down
asdF
Admin
Admin
asdF

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia EmptyMon Dec 06 2010, 01:13

Denied , Thx for applying. rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://asdf.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application of Violentia   Application of Violentia Empty

Back to top Go down

Application of Violentia
Page 1 of 1