Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISawWhatYouDId Application

Go down 
+5
SubZ3r0
LyLLy
asdF
Donnie
isawwhatyoudid
9 posters
AuthorMessage
isawwhatyoudid

ISawWhatYouDId Application Empty
PostSubject: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 17:39

1. Age / Sex / Location
I am 18 years old,I am male,I live in Italy.

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
My main character is isawwhatyoudid and I am trickster.

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
I am good with all classes except daggers!

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
Atm I am in PlayHardGoPro but it is going to fail... My previous clans were Oisovietes and Illuminates.

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
Nop.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
I can from 2-3 untill 4 hours.I can't be online at mornings and some saturdays cause study.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
Just I wanna tell I am sorry to members like Nashka and some other that I am missing...I always hated these players and this clan and I know you didn't forget it.Now I have changed opinion and I wanna really play in your clan.. If I will have this privilege!!

8. Why would you like to join asdF?
Because it is best clan ever created on Inc.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
Elegia Light +20 full lvl 7 attributed /// thorne crossbow +20// 2x antharas +20; 2xzaken +10; 2xbaium +10; 2x queen ant +10; Beleth +16 ; frintezza +16; valakas +10; 2x aio gem (I didn't get full +20 jewes because trickster hasn't m def problems)

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it?
Yeah why not!
Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:21

let's say that i'm going to +1 when u prove urself, and try to be more online.
Back to top Go down
asdF
Admin
Admin
asdF

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:23

Donnie wrote:
let's say that i'm going to +1 when u prove urself, and try to be more online.

Same goes for me , +1 for a trial.
Back to top Go down
https://asdf.forum-nation.com
LyLLy

PostSubject: aAAAAAAAAAAAAAA   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:24

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+1 Lyy
+1 Ayni

xd
Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:25

LyLLy wrote:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

+1 Lyy
+1 Ayni

xd

wooo cheater :<<<
Back to top Go down
SubZ3r0

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:28

np from me...ok for a trial but...trickster is rly our problem??? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:40

question:
are you willing to play soul hound when needed (it'll be more needed than trickster as a matter of fact) ?
Back to top Go down
Rutven

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 18:48

-1 What a Face
Back to top Go down
isawwhatyoudid

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 23:12

I can try but my favourite class is trickster... Use soul Hound mean enchant skills and add passive m atk on weapon ( O_O ).. I wanted to keep my favourite class if possible =/
Back to top Go down
Eviscerator

Eviscerator

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySat Dec 18 2010, 23:38

My words are eternal and deafening, so i will say just this...

NO TY.
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 08:25

Eviscerator wrote:

NO TY.

edit: I decided to read your apply cos i was bored and idc about u hating, you sucked and suck balls and u're spamming pm's like a kiddo every time u get mad
Back to top Go down
isawwhatyoudid

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 11:19

We can do a test if u want nashka.. Everytime we fought you had healer
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 11:59

I doubt I'd ever need a single heal vs you, although we've fought party - party few times or you were randomly hitting trying to run away but failing :/. Not mentioning when u spent like approximately 1 hr spamming in my pm's and HV . So if u were a bit smart and spending some time at reading replys, at least mine to your apply, u'd have realised i wasnt only referring to PVP's.
Back to top Go down
isawwhatyoudid

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 12:07

I just spammed like a kiddo after I took hero by ang3lium..That was the only time I did it...I read your replies and main thing you think is just " I sux ", add me your -1 and stop lie -,-
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 12:52

isawwhatyoudid wrote:
I just spammed like a kiddo after I took hero by ang3lium..That was the only time I did it...I read your replies and main thing you think is just " I sux ", add me your -1 and stop lie -,-

Where did i lie ? you just proved that u were spamming like a tard to me and in HV ( funny is that im not ang to get spammed by you ).
Get smart , my reply was actually a HUGE -1 , brainless.
Back to top Go down
isawwhatyoudid

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 13:12

You were mad so I flammed to you and you were crying hard..Anyway thanks for your vote and I really hope to meet you in clan chat ^^
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 13:25

isawwhatyoudid wrote:
You were mad so I flammed to you and you were crying hard..Anyway thanks for your vote and I really hope to meet you in clan chat ^^

I can't be mad cos it simply aint my char neither my friend , i was lolin hard at you cos u were crying in any match that ang was having and when oly ended , u pm'd me like a tard lol and the previous day u were spamming HV .
Be SURE that u wont be in the clan Razz Baiz
Back to top Go down
isawwhatyoudid

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 13:45

Ok let's see...
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application EmptySun Dec 19 2010, 14:18

-1 , Denied.

Thank you for applying santa
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISawWhatYouDId Application   ISawWhatYouDId Application Empty

Back to top Go down

ISawWhatYouDId Application
Page 1 of 1