Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Uprising's application

Go down 
+4
Taskees
espada
Haukar
MrSunshine
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MrSunshine

Uprising's application Empty
PostSubject: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyWed Jan 26 2011, 13:23

1. Age / Sex / Location
18/male/The Netherlands

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
Current char is Uprising (gh), but i used to play on SecretSunshine, Desires, Ruby and MrSunshine. I played with Domi, Gh, tank, cardi, judi, trickster, sh and archer. got most of those subs on all my chars except the kamealclasses ofc :3

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
Well im pwnage at all the classes above.

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
Don't really have a clan right now, im currently in DropOut. which is kinda dead. But i have played in Protectors for a while, playhardgopr0 and some other random clans

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
Haha not really, Strawhat And MaryJane aren some friend of mine and i tought what ta hell i can give it a try 2 :3

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
Well i go to school 4 days a week, but onfortunatly i plays lots of l2 when im home, when im not at school i geuss i play 4 hours a day or something.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
I'm pretty awesome.. bounce

8. Why would you like to join asdF?
I kinda miss the mass pvp. and as i said before, i tought what tha hell why not just give it a try :3

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
ehmz, robe and light set +20 full atr, dagger/sacredium +20, valakas, frintezza, baium, aq, anthy, zaken all +16, elegia jewels +20 Top grade belt, mucho fa and all the passive/active augm's. think thats all.

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it?
Sure.

Bai
Back to top Go down
MrSunshine

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptySat Jan 29 2011, 13:31

No respondses at all means i can join right? bounce
Back to top Go down
Haukar

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptySun Jan 30 2011, 15:36

+1 for a trial bounce
Back to top Go down
espada

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 10:17

-1 as always
Back to top Go down
MrSunshine

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 17:25

Probably none of my business but Nu is growing really fast, i tought Stalingrad joined em 2?
sure u can beat em now, but if u don't recruit some pro feebs i'm not sure how long u can hold up, so maybe you should +1 some more Espada, but well that's my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Taskees

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 17:40

MrSunshine wrote:
Probably none of my business but Nu is growing really fast, i tought Stalingrad joined em 2?
sure u can beat em now, but if u don't recruit some pro feebs i'm not sure how long u can hold up, so maybe you should +1 some more Espada, but well that's my opinion.

he is right. ;o
Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 18:16

some good shiat said already.
+1 for that idiot, pm me ig, i need to talk about some conditions.
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 20:12

We r way too many dd's and we lack of OL and some other support classes but y , he's right .. some mins ago these 3 clans were 13-14 at waste pvpin the air xD Dunno wat to give , goin' to wait some other replies
Back to top Go down
Pacifista

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 20:38

Ikah wrote:
We r way too many dd's and we lack of OL and some other support classes but y , he's right .. some mins ago these 3 clans were 13-14 at waste pvpin the air xD Dunno wat to give , goin' to wait some other replies

Blonde said it. Razz
Back to top Go down
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyMon Jan 31 2011, 20:47

informed him about conditions.
Back to top Go down
espada

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 10:47

MrSunshine wrote:
They zerg. ...We wont .
Back to top Go down
MrSunshine

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 11:05

And if you invite a few more pro people to stand a better chance ur a zerger?
Back to top Go down
espada

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 13:26

MrSunshine wrote:
And if you invite a few more pro people to stand a better chance ur a zerger?
i spoke with few clan mates about you.Make a d.elf summoner and i'll give you +1 for trial week.(and we will see if you are rly pro)
Back to top Go down
MrSunshine

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyTue Feb 01 2011, 14:22

I'm willing to play every class exept dark elf summener, really really don't like to play em, no fun at all.
U won't give me a shot as any other class? I prefer to play bish/ol/dagger/kameal <:
bounce
And i don't want to waste a week creating a char which i'll never use again if i get rejected.
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 01:02

I feel you xD I wouldn't ever play summoner ..you'd get a +1 from me in ol/kamael classes , dunno if other agrees tho but we lack of OL atm since lyy can't be on 24/7 and he's the only one playing it ._.

ninja edit : esp, it's not about zerging , it's about making an enough strong full party to be able to kill any other even if they r more than us
Back to top Go down
espada

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyWed Feb 02 2011, 07:54

k then Sad +1 for kamalol classes and judi on mas pvp bounce
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application EmptyFri Feb 04 2011, 01:59

Okay... locked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uprising's application   Uprising's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Uprising's application
Page 1 of 1