Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lOuIxA

Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc Empty
PostSubject: Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc   Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc EmptyThu Apr 14 2011, 13:46

1. Age / Sex / Location
19/male/Greece-Patras

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)(ghosthunter) (doomcryer)

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
I am very good with dagger classes ,sph and also with titan.

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
BadBoyzZ is my current clan Im with maxogiatros ,vixe ,IiIbadboyzIiI

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
Haukar told me...

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
I play 10 hours a day,or i leave pc in l2 open and sometimes i be afk for eat etc.....Because of my age i dont have many things to do everyday....

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
I am playing lineage 4 years,i think i have good knowledge and i maby told me that iam very friendly,helpful and funny...

8. Why would you like to join asdF?
Because i think asdF is the most organised clan in l2inc and anywhere i went i saw asdF fighting and pwning xD so i decided o try and apply to your clan so we can have fun and pvp.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
lOuIxA has +20 MAMBA EDGE DUAL DAGGER LVL 7 EARTH,cloak+20,shirt cp+20, VORPAL LEATHER SET +20 LVL & ATTRI ,BAIUM,ZAKEN,VALAKAS+16,QA+12(hoping to find ANTHARAS +16/20) .Also i have festival agathion,ALL SKILLS +30 and 15......If need screenshots links etc or further info u can tell me

10. Are u able to use ventrilo when needed?
I was using ventrillo in other server while speaking with greek people from my country.If i have to speak with you it would be a bit dificult but iam very good in understanding english.So,i can hear you

Hoping to be invited,

lOuIxA
Back to top Go down
AnG3Lium

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc   Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc EmptyFri Apr 15 2011, 10:02

Back to top Go down
DePro

DePro

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc   Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc EmptyFri Apr 15 2011, 10:08

Back to top Go down
Justice

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc   Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc EmptySat Apr 16 2011, 14:29

Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc   Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc EmptySat Apr 16 2011, 14:44

Denied , Ty for applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc   Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc Empty

Back to top Go down

Hoping to be invited in my favorite clan in l2inc
Page 1 of 1