Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i want to join your clan

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sksmogole

i want to join your clan Empty
PostSubject: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan EmptySun May 01 2011, 12:16

24 years ; gender-male,location- limanu Romania
Char info : name-SksMogole ; Class - Duelist
Except main i can play whit folowing class [ any tank ; necro ,sh ,sorc, sps; tyrant , titan ,th, gs,pw, spoiler, warlord, on any healer or suport class .i got some problem whit kamael class judictator but i will learn to use verry god in next week
I was in F2cktheserver in this moment not have a clan
1 sh told me about this clan but i fogot his name...
from monday to friday i spend 2 or 3 hours because i work and school to but from friday i begin spend 8-9 hours per day{ friday , saturday , sunday }
About personality i guess i can say i am a fine character but i hate to be insulted
No particulary reason why i want join this clan , but i kind like it because you have some nice players there Razz and i like play whit pro
armor +16 set weapons i got 6 weapons 4 are +16 1 +18 1 +17. Raidd boss jewels i got only 1 zaken +10 but i not beg items or stuff like that ...in this moment i farm for add atribute on items
Yes i can use ventrilo to

P.S sry for disturb whit this aplication but i wait 1 answer ty and have fun ^_^
Back to top Go down
Justice

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan EmptySun May 01 2011, 14:23

Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan EmptySun May 01 2011, 16:31

Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Donnie

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan EmptyTue May 03 2011, 20:14

noty
Back to top Go down
Mentos

Mentos

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan EmptyTue May 03 2011, 22:39

:*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i want to join your clan   i want to join your clan Empty

Back to top Go down

i want to join your clan
Page 1 of 1