HomePortalCalendarFAQRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sat May 07 2011, 23:41

1. Age / Sex / Location
19 / Male / Germany

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
I haven't a char cuz at first I wanna ask what classes are needed to complete your Olympiad-Series.
I know that you have many good players but what mainclasses you dont have?! I wanna be the next hero at that class!

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
Everything you need. Pls make me a list of that classes you need Razz

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
None

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
Just asked google for the homepage xD

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
4-6 hours everyday

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
I really love sacasm.

8. Why would you like to join asdF?
Quite nice gameplay and the clan is a superiority

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
I will donate everything I need for my char +20

10. Are u able to use ventrilo when needed?
Ofc.

Thx and I'll be w8ing for the list of classes <3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 02:12

What's about Grand Khavatari, Dread Nought, Doom Bringer? Do you have all these classes to take the herospot?
Back to top Go down
ecs4ever

avatar

Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-05
Age : 26
Location : Cluj-Napoca

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 06:29

as i know, asdF is looking for overlord study
Back to top Go down
http://www.ecsmania.forumz.ro
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 06:37

Not for take a herospot I think... If I act amiss adjust me Smile

I really love Domis but I wanna boost the clan, I'm not gonna take a herospot from another member.
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 27
Location : Inside Ikah's bra.

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 08:49

Doombringer or a kamael class in general would be awesome ;>
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Ciryus



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Around the corner, be carefull!

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 09:53

I like the idea about GK hero, however Roccat would cry many tears xD Though not to forget if we have a GK on Zealot on most PvPs it will become common to bring a Zealot'd GK, which will make PvP boring as fuck. =D


Never the less a good DB doing Violent Temper + Disarm + decent damage is a good idea. And Judi sub is another must anyways.
Back to top Go down
Eviscerator

avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 14:22

Yes DB is awesome DO IT .... i want 25 heros+ next period king
Back to top Go down
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 15:27

Ok, Doombringer Smile

give me a few days to make it rdy Razz


Back to top Go down
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 20:52

What would you say? Belt with patk, skill attack or def for my DB?
Back to top Go down
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Sun May 08 2011, 21:34

I should use def belt but i wanna know other meanings thats the reason why i ask Wink
Back to top Go down
Mentos

avatar

Posts : 64
Join date : 2010-06-04
Age : 28

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Mon May 09 2011, 08:28

Spam? Suspect


















































































Why wasnt i invited? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Mon May 09 2011, 18:31

Topic got cleaned . Keep telling us about your DB

in topic : I also think it should be belt pvp def. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ciryus



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Around the corner, be carefull!

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Mon May 09 2011, 18:59

Ikah wrote:
Topic got cleaned . Keep telling us about your DB

in topic : I also think it should be belt pvp def. Smile


Both.

Mass PvP = Pdef belt because you're a disabler there, not a DD.
Solo Action = Patk belt because you can disable enemy but damage must be maxed out too.
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Tue May 10 2011, 11:12

Ciryus wrote:
Ikah wrote:
Topic got cleaned . Keep telling us about your DB

in topic : I also think it should be belt pvp def. Smile


Both.

Mass PvP = Pdef belt because you're a disabler there, not a DD.
Solo Action = Patk belt because you can disable enemy but damage must be maxed out too.

You're right , I'm only talking about mass pvp xD
Back to top Go down
Mary Jane

avatar

Posts : 29
Join date : 2010-12-10
Age : 28
Location : West Side

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Wed May 11 2011, 22:22

-1 from me
Back to top Go down
Ciryus



Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-10-26
Location : Around the corner, be carefull!

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Thu May 12 2011, 10:14

Ikah wrote:
Ciryus wrote:
Ikah wrote:
Topic got cleaned . Keep telling us about your DB

in topic : I also think it should be belt pvp def. Smile


Both.

Mass PvP = Pdef belt because you're a disabler there, not a DD.
Solo Action = Patk belt because you can disable enemy but damage must be maxed out too.

You're right , I'm only talking about mass pvp xD


=P

anyways +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 137
Join date : 2010-05-27
Age : 27
Location : Inside Ikah's bra.

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Thu May 12 2011, 18:06

k dude , cos I never saw u IG , and the whole thing is a bit Strange , nor get ur ass today IG or tommorow or u will get denied.

and I doubt that you dont have an alt but w/e , waiting for reply and a pm IG asap or Im gonna lock this topic.

Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Thu May 12 2011, 18:49

Ok i will pm you and show you the items i got the last days
Back to top Go down
Platin



Posts : 9
Join date : 2011-05-07

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Wed Jun 01 2011, 09:46

Hey Guys Smile

I have to tell you I've crashed my car and now I'm poor Sad I think I need 1-2 month more to make my DB ready (donations)

I'm really sry but i would say I make a new appli when I'm ready... Sad so long... bye bye
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   Thu Jun 02 2011, 00:38

Thx for applying. Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)   

Back to top Go down
 
Platin is more valuable than Gold ;)
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Any good stores in the Gold Coast?
» Dark Secrets Has Gone Gold!!!
» Fs warhammer 40000 armies
» Please help my son - Pokemon cards needed!
» vPopulus

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Denied-
Jump to: