Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TeHQ's application

Go down 
+3
Synner
Neria
TeHQ
7 posters
AuthorMessage
TeHQ

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 13:37

1. Age / Sex / Location - 16/male/Greece

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.) - TeHQ/soultaker

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with? - I play on kamael and other classes but i play soultaker 4eva.

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with? - i was with km7/ABC/ambition

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her. - no i havent.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff? - 3/5/15/i cant log a lot at night.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know? - 8 years soultaker experienced///i was soultaker hero but i want to take a break and i wont reg.

8. Why would you like to join asdF? - active pvps.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.) - el.robe set 20+ full attr/20+ weapon full attr psv m atk/16+ baium/valakas/anthy/b.zaken and 18+ beleth)

10. Are u able to use ts3 when needed? - i can use ts3 but i cant talk i just can listen you.
Back to top Go down
TeHQ

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 14:22

TeHQ wrote:
1. Age / Sex / Location - 16/male/Greece

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.) - TeHQ/soultaker

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with? - I play on kamael and other classes but i play soultaker 4eva.

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with? - i was with km7/ABC/ambition

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her. - no i havent.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff? - 3/5/15/i am active but i cant log a lot at night.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know? - 8 years soultaker experienced///i was soultaker hero but i want to take a break and i wont reg.

8. Why would you like to join asdF? - active pvps.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.) - el.robe set 20+ full attr/20+ weapon full attr psv m atk/16+ baium/valakas/anthy/b.zaken and 18+ beleth)

10. Are u able to use ts3 when needed? - i can use ts3 but i cant talk i just can listen you.
Back to top Go down
Neria

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 16:02

Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 16:23

what happened with Ambition? you got kicked or wut.

and also lol @ 8 years soultaker exp considering u're 15 but ok xD.

waiting for ur response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
TeHQ

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 16:32

i didnt got dismissed from ambition..
important people of ambition changed server.also i changed too.but i fought with 1 member of ambition and left that server.i am back and i want to join asdf clan.

and yes i started playing l2 when i was 7-8 years old. i was playing l2 while my friends were playing mario ^^
Back to top Go down
Infected <3

Infected <3

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 19:10

-1 ^^
Back to top Go down
iNesy

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 20:51

hmm ... L2 appeared on 1 October, first in South Coreea. So u mean u started l2 8 years ago in coreea ? .

Sry still -1 from me.
Back to top Go down
TeHQ

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyThu Aug 18 2011, 21:16

why u care so that 8 years? cuz i am kid or i dont talk mucho ig or cuz of my english?or maybe i talked bad with asdf. i know that asdf hates me but it doesnt means that we cant make peace..anyway i will wait synner or other admin's reply.
Back to top Go down
Donnie

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyFri Aug 19 2011, 07:11

he was still sitting next to mommys titie sucking up a milk, when he was doing the first oly <3

translation:
manz wtf how retarded can u be?
Back to top Go down
TeHQ

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyFri Aug 19 2011, 08:28

Donnie was born and grew up at streets w/o learning anything by her mommy.

translation:
manz wtf how impolite can u be? Wink

Back to top Go down
Nanel

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyFri Aug 19 2011, 11:37

-1 , you want to join clan and you start to flame those who gave you -1 ? gz.
Back to top Go down
TeHQ

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyFri Aug 19 2011, 13:11

Ty for ppl who vote me.i just flame ppl who flame me Smile
Back to top Go down
Donnie

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application EmptyFri Aug 19 2011, 13:49

retarded kid.

simple solution : gtfo Smile cheers farao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TeHQ's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TeHQ's application   TeHQ's application Empty

Back to top Go down

TeHQ's application
Page 1 of 1