Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SmokJoe's Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SmokeJoe

SmokJoe's Applications Empty
PostSubject: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 16:54

1. Age / Sex / Location

> 24 / Male / GErmany.

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)

> SmokeJoe Mainclass: Ghost Hunter (+30 Skills) - Subclasses: Ghost Sentinel (+30 Skills), Sagittarius (+30 Skills), Moonlight Sentinel (+30 Skills), Titan, Grand Khauatari, Phonix Knight (+30 Skills), Shillien Templer, Cardinal (+30 Skills), Dominator (+30 Skills), Storm Screamer (+30 Skills).

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?

> Yes i can play all my subclasses.

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?

> RoyalSkullz and my ex clan was TerroSquad.

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?

> Monday to Thursday 5-6 hours and Friday to Sunday 7-8 hours.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?

> If you want to know what about me then just ask me.

8. Why would you like to join asdF?

> i like ur organization and ur teamwork.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)

> AiO Gemstone

> Weapons: Mamba Edge CD +20 Agument: Passive shield, Recurve Thorne Bow Focus +20 Agument: Passive P.Atk, Jade Claw Focus +20, Sacredium +20 Agument: Passive P.Deff, Elemal Core Sword Focus +18.

> Armors: Eligia Leather set +20 Full atributet, Eligia Robe set +20 Full atributet, Vesper Nobel Heavy Set +20 Full atributet, Holy Spirit's Cloak +20, Striped Mithril Shirt CP +20, Regular Magic Omament Iron Belt PvP Skill Attack.

> Jewels: Zaken's Earring +20, Earring of Antharas +20, Necklace of Valakas +20, Ring of Baium +20, Ring of Queen Ant +20.

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it?

> Yes i am and i have Teamspeack3 Server
Back to top Go down
Haukar

PostSubject: Re: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 21:38

+1 your gear is good only augments sux you should change augmets of dagger and bow to pvp might. And you have more subclasses then me lol : Shocked
Back to top Go down
SmokeJoe

PostSubject: Agument   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 21:46

I think Duel might dont work thats why i i have that agument and i have on other weapen duel might active and more passive skills and active ..

hehe many subclases are good
Back to top Go down
Haukar

PostSubject: Re: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyTue Oct 19 2010, 22:18

SmokeJoe wrote:
I think Duel might dont work thats why i i have that agument and i have on other weapen duel might active and more passive skills and active ..

hehe many subclases are good

Duel might works now just fine and its the best augment you can get for any fighter class
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 11:43

-1 . We don't need more ppl in clan
Back to top Go down
LyLLy

PostSubject: blaablaablaaa   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 14:17

neutral
Back to top Go down
Taskees

PostSubject: Re: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 17:02

LETS PVP WITH MOBS
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications EmptyWed Oct 20 2010, 18:20

Well ,atm we are only looking for a well geared / skilled Cardinal. All other Applications will be Denied and locked without any warn.

Don't fail at reading :< . Locked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SmokJoe's Applications   SmokJoe's Applications Empty

Back to top Go down

SmokJoe's Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Denied-
Jump to: