Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

UberDark aplication

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
UbeRDaRk

UberDark aplication Empty
PostSubject: UberDark aplication   UberDark aplication EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 13:46

1. Age / Sex / Location :27 age/male/greece

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.) :my name ing is UbeRDaRk class: (cardinal) +30 skill

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with? : sph,and dagger but i love bs

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with? :i dont have clan

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her. :none i have learn about you guys and i just make one aplication

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff? :i can play every day like 7-8 hours/ i dont have any specifc hours/days that i cant by online

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know? :i have start before 2.5 week here i have donate some stuff (armor etc and jew0)and i farm every day 8hours in toi because i nee to improve my item,i know you are the best clan in server but i make aplication because i love the dificault things,i play cardinal 1.5 year now and i think im good,but every day can give you and new things to learn thats why i dont say im pro

8. Why would you like to join asdF? :i dont know many thing 4 you guys because i farm 2 week now,but i have see some of your member in wasterland espada,synner,depro and you fight hard guys vs many people ,this is team work and i love it

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.) i have +20 elegia armor,+20 dynastu sigil and +16 elegia sigil,cloak +16,but i will donate again the next week because i need 30 safe to by better,i have 300k fa,ziggo,valakas+10,zaken+10,baium+10,beleth+11,and antharas +10 but I give you my word that I will fix my jew,i have belt b,and bracelet A//i have m.def active,m.def passive,p.def passive,and some other (reflect dmg etc)

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it? : i dont have problem because with ventrilo its better when you pvp

i wish to join and for trial i dont have problem ,and if you are closed circle give the chance and for some new guy

Merry christmas,and best new year
Back to top Go down
AnG3Lium

PostSubject: Re: UberDark aplication   UberDark aplication EmptyWed Dec 29 2010, 14:01

Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: UberDark aplication   UberDark aplication EmptyThu Dec 30 2010, 17:12

-1 , We got rly enough ppl atm.

Denied , thx for applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: UberDark aplication   UberDark aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

UberDark aplication
Page 1 of 1