Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
StrawHat

new application  Empty
PostSubject: new application    new application  EmptySat Feb 05 2011, 18:21

1. Age / Sex / Location
1) 18/male/England

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
2) my main char is strawhatI my class is Shilen Templar

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
3) i can play dagger/Cardinal

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
4) my current Clan is Lastfight i wanna leave it cuz it just sucks and quiet inactive. i have also been in kettle,chambers, infinity fighters and imortalfighters,overkill (i didnt metion it in old apply but got told i should have mentioned it) and abc

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
5) i was not referenced to by anyone however i have friend for example haukar

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
6) i spend over 8hours a day any day of the week/weekends i spend about 10-12 hours depending on if i have to do stuff but ofc i work always on Sundays.

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
7) i am easy going person i like to have fun i am helpful to people in my clan i am always ready to pvp and i like to have some good jokes so be careful ill make you laugh lol

8. Why would you like to join asdF?
asdf is a clan of pro's and anyone would love to join them, i would like to join asdf because they pvp alot always active and always i see them in groups never alone so that makes them strong

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
9) i have elegial heavy +20 set full lvl 7 atrbs x3/elegia robe +20/cloak +20 /shirt +20CP/ B Grade Belt/i have tezza+20 anthy+20 zaken+20 baium+20 and Aq +10/AIO/ and all skills +30/+15 (maximum)

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it?
10) yes i would use it i have it on my PC frm kettles and other clans that i have been in that used it

Thanks for your time hope to be with your clan soon

i decieded to reapply because i got declined for lack of space in the clan from what i heard and i saw that you are now kicking people so i decided to reapply
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

new application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new application    new application  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 13:20

we're only recruiting OL . -1
Back to top Go down
StrawHat

new application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new application    new application  EmptySun Feb 06 2011, 13:51

ahhhhh ok No problems
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: new application    new application  Empty

Back to top Go down

new application
Page 1 of 1