Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampz Application.

Go down 
+4
vDs
Mentos
Rutven
Vampz
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Vampz

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 07:14

1. Age / Sex / Location
17/Male/Canada

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
Vampz - Gh,Sagi.

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
Domi.

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
Dropout,Kettle,Overkill(In The Begging)

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
Nope.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
2 Hour Minimum. Usually Alot on Weekends, (Time zone is Pacific gmt -Cool

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
Im Pree Relaxed And Just Enjoying Pvping and Hanging With People

8. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
Weapons - Dagger/Bow +20 Passive Pvp P Attack, Pretty Much Every Active Augment,
Armour - Vnl +20(attr), Epics +10(sold a Few +16 sets).

9. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it
Definatly.

Last edited by Vampz on Mon Sep 20 2010, 16:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rutven

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 08:14

Back to top Go down
Vampz

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 08:47

Post a Reason When Post a Vote.
Back to top Go down
Mentos

Mentos

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 11:09

Vampz wrote:
1. Age / Sex / Location
2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
Vampz - Gh,Sagi.

If you want to join our clan we must begin with trusting each other, so you should had posted all your alts such as Snuggles.

+1 For trial week. I wanna see if your attitude changed :)
Back to top Go down
vDs

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 11:31

-1 i dont find something special
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 12:31

I hadn't seen you in pvps :/ I heard good things about you tho . My question is ... how will we be able to test your skills gameplay if you're from Canada ? Most of us r europeans & I got no idea if the time zone horary has huge difference with our one .
Back to top Go down
espada

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 15:25

Vampz wrote:
Post a Reason When Post a Vote.
-1, make me post reason
Back to top Go down
Vampz

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 16:04

Mentos wrote:
Vampz wrote:
1. Age / Sex / Location
Vampz - Gh,Sagi.

If you want to join our clan we must begin with trusting each other, so you should had posted all your alts such as Snuggles.

+1 For trial week. I wanna see if your attitude changed Smile

haha i didnt lie, snuggles isnt an Alt Wink

vDs wrote:
-1 i dont find something special
Thank You.

espada wrote:
Vampz wrote:
Post a Reason When You Post Your Vote.
-1, make me post reason
Lol the Reason You Post a Reason is because when the clan Leader Reviews the Applications He/She Knows whats Wrong with the Person Assuming You Know Them, If ur Just going to Post -1 Most Likely Your Vote is just going to Be overLooked due to Lack of Effort, More commonly The Votes With Explinations Will Be Taken Into Consideration, It Also Shows your Attitude which at the Moment is ignorance, Is it really that hard to just say sumthing like ( Ex. I Dont Like how He Pvps) If u Just say (-1) Without a Reason the leaders Just like Well Wtf is Wrong with Him.

Last edited by Vampz on Tue Sep 21 2010, 07:01; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Taskees

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyMon Sep 20 2010, 17:18

I Don't Like The Way You Write And Describe Stuff. Neutral Btw.
Back to top Go down
Vampz

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 06:54

Intresting Reason, And i wasent trying to Offend anyone including Espada, i was just simply explaining why i think putting a reason along with a Vote is Beneficial and helps The Higher ups Get To Know A Bit About the Person to Make their Decision Easier ^^

And Sorry I Neglected to Answer This Question.

Nashka wrote:
I hadn't seen you in pvps :/ I heard good things about you tho . My question is ... how will we be able to test your skills gameplay if you're from Canada ? Most of us r europeans & I got no idea if the time zone horary has huge difference with our one .

Haha Thanks ^^, Well it Depends on Everybodys Online times, Like some people Dont Log till like 3am there time. Also i use to see asdF quite a bit when i was playing on my normal times, im assuming the reason i havent seen many recently is because of slight Inactivity, So i Might actually be online at the same time, Mentos for Example was Always on When i Was on, Then Again he could be a Nolifer ( <3 )
Back to top Go down
Rutven

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 18:15

Vampz wrote:
Intresting Reason, And i wasent trying to Offend anyone including Espada, i was just simply explaining why i think putting a reason along with a Vote is Beneficial and helps The Higher ups Get To Know A Bit About the Person to Make their Decision Easier ^^

And Sorry I Neglected to Answer This Question.

Nashka wrote:

Haha Thanks ^^, Well it Depends on Everybodys Online times, Like some people Dont Log till like 3am there time. Also i use to see asdF quite a bit when i was playing on my normal times, im assuming the reason i havent seen many recently is because of slight Inactivity, So i Might actually be online at the same time, Mentos for Example was Always on When i Was on, Then Again he is a Nolifer ( <3 )
fixed*
Back to top Go down
Vampz

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyTue Sep 21 2010, 22:31

hahaha
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 02:58

I've been checking IP's and I found out that you had already applied for clan before . As mint said , you should have said any alt you have even if it's for farm . -1
Back to top Go down
Vampz

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 05:07

Nashka wrote:
I've been checking IP's and I found out that you had already applied for clan before . As mint said , you should have said any alt you have even if it's for farm . -1

Yeah sum stuff happend awhile Back but we ended up working it out. And lol Why Do People Keep Saying i have Alts,I Dont Have Any Alts, Ive Never Played on Any other Character then Vampz Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 10:23

Both applications have got the same IP so I'm assuming you had an alt & tried to join in to asdF .

Last edited by Nashka on Wed Sep 22 2010, 10:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 10:25

Both applications have got the same IP so I'm assuming you had an alt & tried to join in to asdF .
Back to top Go down
asdF
Admin
Admin
asdF

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. EmptyWed Sep 22 2010, 15:17

Denied , Reasons are obvious.
Back to top Go down
https://asdf.forum-nation.com
Sponsored content

Vampz Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampz Application.   Vampz Application. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampz Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome :: Denied-
Jump to: