Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
7eleven

7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar Empty
PostSubject: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 20:14

1. Age / Sex / Location /// 21 years old. Im from Bulgaria.

2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.) /// 7eleven(main:Th/sub:wr/th/pr/paly/sh/cardi/necro/hower/destro/tyrant), WayZ (soul/trickster/judi with skills +30 all classes)

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with? /// Im good with pr/wr/cardi/soul/trickster . Almost can play good with all w/o tanks ... hate them !

4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with? HolyGuards / km7 / OvK last

5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her. /// I just like asdF and i ask Ayni for forum link.

6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff? /// 10 hours per day ingame (last 3 days im not inactive cuz i change my home and waiting for good net)

7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know? /// I can't say something interesting for meh. Rock'n roll/piarces/tatoos/l2 and something good for drink Wink

8. Why would you like to join asdF? /// I's not secret that OvK was breaking and try find the best clan for me and my choice was asdF. Ya im sure that i rly want that.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.) /// Elegia set +16 light (soon +20), Throne Bow +20 / all epics +20 / all classes skills +15/30

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil /// I'm ever used it ... ya i dont have problems with eng if u mean that Wink

P.S: Ever fighting with RutVeN Wink ... <3 ya bro <3

Last edited by 7eleven on Thu Oct 14 2010, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mentos

Mentos

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 21:27

7eleven wrote:
6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff? /// 10 min per day ingame (last 3 days im not inactive cuz i change my home and waiting for good net)

And what exactly do u expect to do in 10 mins?
Back to top Go down
7eleven

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyThu Oct 14 2010, 21:31

Mentos wrote:
7eleven wrote:
6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff? /// 10 min per day ingame (last 3 days im not inactive cuz i change my home and waiting for good net)

And what exactly do u expect to do in 10 mins?

thx i fix that ... my wrong sry
Back to top Go down
Mentos

Mentos

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 05:26

Well, personally i would love a judi in pt, and as far as i know sh is not nerfed anymore so that would do very good in pvp.

+1 for trial week Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Rutven

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 10:29

don't make hopes already rejected...look at nashka or synner post below and you will see...i serious don't anything with you...ok i have smth...but from me neutral...gl
Back to top Go down
7eleven

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 13:31

Rutven wrote:
don't make hopes already rejected...look at nashka or synner post below and you will see...i serious don't anything with you...ok i have smth...but from me neutral...gl

ofc ... i know the nashka post about me ... i dont care about old confrontations and pvp beats ... im never flame some1 from asdF cuz i respect all players and if somobody hate me about any pvp that's kid mind. So dont look at me like old fucking enemy clan member ... look at me like player, test me if u want and see can i play or nop.

Thx. Don't have fast work ... i know what i want and why i make my appl acct here and i will w8ing for answer.
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 16:38

7eleven wrote:
Rutven wrote:

ofc ... i know the nashka post about me ... i dont care about old confrontations and pvp beats ... im never flame some1 from asdF cuz i respect all players and if somobody hate me about any pvp that's kid mind. So dont look at me like old fucking enemy clan member ... look at me like player, test me if u want and see can i play or nop.

Thx. Don't have fast work ... i know what i want and why i make my appl acct here and i will w8ing for answer.

I'll try to be cute with you and your retardness .
First of all , I hadn't posted about you . Second , I don't know you at all from any pvp .. imagine how much I hate you lawl .
Third , you must be brainless for thinking that I hate you just 'cause I've killed you .. you're not in asdF & I don't have why to let u alive stealing my pvps Very Happy . Fourth , you're the kid for having such retarded ideas . Enough with being cute with braindmg'd ppl like you, gtfo already .
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 16:45

-1 , Rejected.

Nothing personal , I just dont like the way that you are playing =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar   7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar Empty

Back to top Go down

7eleven aka WayZ aka bizzar
Page 1 of 1