Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chavito Aplication

Go down 
+4
Mentos
Taskees
Rutven
Chavito
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Chavito

Chavito

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyWed Oct 06 2010, 20:50

Hello All,
Its time for me to ask for family

1. Age / Sex / Location
Age 27 / Very Macho! V Portugal -> NOT BR!

2. Your main character's nickname and class (Alt character's nickname and class Also, if u have any.)
Chavito / Pre wipe - Chavez / Archer Sagi.

3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are good with u?
Think so .. Mages ..

4. Which is your current clan? Also Which Were the previous clans you Have Been with?
I left ovk guys, and I was on kettle pre wipe.

5. Where u reffered asdf by someone in joining? If yes name him / her.
Nope, no one reffered to me.

6. How many hours u Spend ingame? Do u have any specific days / hours That u cannot b online due to RL stuff?
3h, 4h

7. Any information about you and your personality That We Should Know?
Hum. nice question, I am patient, good helper very loyal to clan / clanies.

8. Why would you like to join asdf?
One of the best clans on server or maybe the best, nice pro players.

9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons / Armors / Jewels.)
Old Vesper Set 20, 20 epics, ziggo. atm I farm a bit to get new set, in one or too weaks il I Have the amont to buy new stuff, whating Until The prices get lower.

10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, But in future if we decide to use it, are u able / willing to use it?
Yes, Sure, Vent, Skype, TS3 .. what ever need it.

Ty all for reading.
Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Rutven

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyThu Oct 07 2010, 08:41

i don't have anything with him...+1
Back to top Go down
Taskees

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyThu Oct 07 2010, 12:49

InC is dead. PvP'ing with mobs isn't funny anymore.

@ Neutral btw.
Back to top Go down
Mentos

Mentos

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyThu Oct 07 2010, 21:38

I pvped with him when i was in kettle, i remember he was doin really good. Also i remember he was loyal to clan as he says.

+1 from me.
Back to top Go down
Donnie

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyThu Oct 07 2010, 22:17

as an ex-kettle I can say the same thing!
+1
Back to top Go down
SubZ3r0

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyFri Oct 08 2010, 11:40

+1 from me too but taskees have a point! if we recruit our enemys we gona fight each other Razz
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptySun Oct 10 2010, 12:44

I don't have anything against you but your class is not needed in clan . -1
Back to top Go down
Rutven

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptySun Oct 10 2010, 13:19

start recruiting ppl sooner or later will be only anwen synner u and evis...and me..come on he's good...
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 13:10

We r having constantly 7+ ppl on , considering that there's no pvp atm.. and when there's it lasts 15 minutes.. y I think we don't need more ppl
Back to top Go down
Rutven

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 14:45

we don't have dd...i'm not a good dd in mass pvp...anwen didn't left town for weeeeeks and the rest are going 1 vs all we need more ppl..you reject everybody...
7 ppl on mean 3 enchanting 2 afk and 2 augmenting...
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 23:15

You r totaly wrong . We got dd's ( Synner/Evisc/Nikos/Shinon ) and that's more than enough , few mins ago we were pvping with Mint o.o
He might be not that active but is there any reason to be active in a server whose pvp's last 15 minutes ? :/ Your class aint specially for mass pvps and I didn't pvp with you for over 3-4 weeks? lol .
Btw , I meant 7 people up for pvps .. it doesn't mean there are not moments that ppl goes afk or enchanting or w/e , one of the first things u gotta focus on is to gear up , there's not point of going to pvp with +5 jewels and +10 elegia set and yes , I ll keep denying people Razz thx for remending me it
Back to top Go down
Rutven

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 08:06

Nashka wrote:
You r totaly wrong . We got dd's ( Synner/Evisc/Nikos/Shinon ) and that's more than enough , few mins ago we were pvping with Mint o.o
He might be not that active but is there any reason to be active in a server whose pvp's last 15 minutes ? :/ Your class aint specially for mass pvps and I didn't pvp with you for over 3-4 weeks? lol .
Btw , I meant 7 people up for pvps .. it doesn't mean there are not moments that ppl goes afk or enchanting or w/e , one of the first things u gotta focus on is to gear up , there's not point of going to pvp with +5 jewels and +10 elegia set and yes , I ll keep denying people Razz thx for remending me it
Very Happy Very Happy
mint left peacefull zone...?next time he leave peacefull zone make a screen and send it to me Razz
and yeah because i started school and i can't be all day logged and when i logg all are afk..and i when i outside for pvp i find full party...ok nvm...
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 23:25

Denied , your class is not rly needed m8 :/ , we r always running around with an archer in our pt.

Thank you for applying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

Chavito Aplication Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chavito Aplication   Chavito Aplication Empty

Back to top Go down

Chavito Aplication
Page 1 of 1