Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Iinfected application

Go down 
+4
Ikah
Mentos
Rutven
Iinfected
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Iinfected

Iinfected application Empty
PostSubject: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptySun Oct 10 2010, 01:12

1. Age / Sex / Location
i am 20 years old,im male,and i live in greece
2. Your main Character's nickname and class (Alt character's nick and class also, if u have any.)
my main character is Iinfected and i am gh Razz
3. Except your main class, are there any other classes are u good with?
i am good playing archer all kind of archers
4. Which is your current clan? Also which were the previous clans you have been with?
im not in a clan . and my previous clan is ovk
5. Where u reffered by someone in joining asdF? If yes name him/her.
yes i reffered by evis and irestore Smile
6. How many hours u spend ingame? Do u have any specific days/hours that u cant be online due to RL stuff?
i can from 2 till 6 hours. i cant be online at mornings and some saturdays cuz i have to study
7. Any information about you and your personality that we should know?
if u want to know anything about me just pm me ig :PP
8. Why would you like to join asdF?
i want to join asdf cuz they are one of the few organised clans in InC
9. Tell us about your gear. (Weapons/Armors/Jewels.)
VL set +20 / v.shaper +20,V.THROWER +20 /RB set +16/17 and i'm w8ing for a donation for +20 Elegia set / Mamba edge +20 and i will make my rb +20
10. We are currently not using Ventrilo, but if in future we decide to use it, are u able/willing to use it?
y i am able to use it whenever the clan needs me to
Back to top Go down
Rutven

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptySun Oct 10 2010, 13:20

+1 good archer...and dagger also nice gear and he doesn't speak to much...
Back to top Go down
Mentos

Mentos

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptySun Oct 10 2010, 17:22

+1
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 13:11

2 days ago, you were still with ovk trying to kill me , go back with them . -60
Back to top Go down
Rutven

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 14:47

here is like personal war...you tried to kill me-rejected you flaged on me-rejected...i went with him at pvp and he's good he's funny...+1000
Back to top Go down
Ikah
Admin
Admin
Ikah

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyTue Oct 12 2010, 23:24

Again you're assuming stuff out of your knowlegde . I couldn't care less if he tried to kill me , like I didn't farm him Shocked
I find it senseless that , while he is trying to join a new clan which has war with his ex-clan he's still pt'ing with them trying to kill members from the clan he wants to join, do you get the point Rutven or should I draw it for you? Rolling Eyes that's one of the reasons I gave him -1 , plus , he sucks, he's not funny and I dont like his englor , are these reasons enough now for you ?
Back to top Go down
Rutven

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 08:02

Nashka wrote:
Again you're assuming stuff out of your knowlegde . I couldn't care less if he tried to kill me , like I didn't farm him Shocked
I find it senseless that , while he is trying to join a new clan which has war with his ex-clan he's still pt'ing with them trying to kill members from the clan he wants to join, do you get the point Rutven or should I draw it for you? Rolling Eyes that's one of the reasons I gave him -1 , plus , he sucks, he's not funny and I dont like his englor , are these reasons enough now for you ?
i like him...from me -1 you can give him -10000 i understand...but we need ppl
Back to top Go down
jimarosa

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 13:20

+1
Back to top Go down
Eviscerator

Eviscerator

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyWed Oct 13 2010, 17:09

+1 even if he is a DD, me or nikos can always play support tank / mage so its not problem same goes for chavez i dont wanna reject decent players cause they were ovks or they killed us yesterday pvp is pvp ...
Back to top Go down
Haukar

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 12:32

+1
Back to top Go down
Synner
Admin
Admin
Synner

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application EmptyFri Oct 15 2010, 16:57

Accepted for 1 week trial .

pm Synner IG for inv.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asdf-clan.tk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iinfected application   Iinfected application Empty

Back to top Go down

Iinfected application
Page 1 of 1